Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lost

I am in such a funk today. I have so much built up inside that I have to keep inside and I just wanna scream. All these feelings I have to keep inside, but honestly how long does it have to be this way? And why can't people just leave me alone, if I don't want to talk, don't pry. There are certain things that don't involve everyone in my life and chances are I am not going to open up.

My life...just when I think I know what direction I am going everything changes. I know what is in my heart, I know what I truly want, I just really have no idea how to get there. So I will keep searching for the balance and the happiness in those parts of my life they are missing. It is just funny how those I reach out to just push me away and those I need space from won't back away, hmm....maybe that's my problem!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm sorry you are having a tough day. I still love you though ((HUGS)) call me if you wanna talk. I am here for you.