Thursday, October 30, 2008

Don't Be My Friend

When I talk to you and confide in you I do so because you are my friend. If I say something that bothers you, then tell me...don't continue to conversate with me as though you are interested, then later come back and say it bothers you. I am many things, but no where on that list have I ever claimed to be a mind reader.

I have made many stupid choices in my life (no doubt there are more to come), all of those choices have brought me to where I am today. Each day I grow and learn something new, and for that I am proud of who I have become. I am thankful for those who have traveled this bumpy road with me. But if the bumps don't fair well with you get off the ride and enjoy your life. If you haven't noticed I am a busy girl and have no time for your crap.

To the rest of you the ride has been a blast and I look forward to traveling the long road with you!! Thanks for your love, support, understanding and most of all your honesty. In return you can all count on my love, support, understanding and honesty too!!

No comments: