Saturday, September 27, 2008

Where's Waldo...ok Where's Tammy?

So I am off on my weekend away, but not at the "Happiest Place on Earth". That trip has officially been postponed till November. Why? Well because the guilt of not taking our children kinda took over and we decided to wait a little l, plan better and take at least some of the kids with us. Honestly, I don't think I would have enjoyed Disneyland as much as I would have liked to. I am so tired and really just needed a break, time to rest and regroup so I can survive the next month.

So that leaves the question to where am I? Kinda like "Where's Waldo?" Although some of you know where I am let's make a little guessing game out of this. Where do you think I am?? I will post an anwser tomorrow. Hint: I should come home with a nice tan cause the weather is amazing here and I have no kids to interrupt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Disneyland is totally fun without kids... but that's cause I'm just a big kid at heart... but taking a break wherever you need to is the most important part!