Friday, September 19, 2008

High

I am on this crazy high today, no I do not smoke pot, I meant high on life. I don't even really know why. I feel so happy and content, which is weird cause my life can be really stressful so I am not sure how to take it. So I am sitting here thinking to myself, what did I do different today, cause yeah I would love to feel like this everyday.

I started my morning grabbing my blankie (yes I sleep with a special blankie) and crawling into bed with my daughter. She was sound asleep and so precious and I just lay next to her telling her that she is beautiful and that I love her sooooo much. A little cheesy right? But I love that really cute, kinda goofy little smile she gets and when she says in her little voice, barely awake, "Mama, I love you."

Then it was off to the living room to greet my boys, give them baths and get everyone ready for school. Everyone parted ways and I was off to school too. I found out when I got there that I got an "A" on my first exam of the semester in my criminal procedures class. Then I came home cuddled my babies and put them to bed for their nap.

So there you have it, nothing incredibly exciting, yet here I am happy as can be and soon to be off to work. Maybe it's a sign of things to come.

No comments: