Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth

So for those who know me you know that "random" should be my middle name. I requested next weekend off because my life has become work, school and kids. I really need to break away from the routine. But can I just take a break and do something simple...um no!! So I am going to the happiest place on earth. Yes for those who don't know that means Disneyland!!

I have been trying so hard to take a trip to Disneyland for the past few years. Last time I went was back in November of 2003 and don't get me wrong I had a good time, but being pregnant kinda takes some of the fun away. You know that really big roller coaster at California Adventure? Yeah I got to sit and watch everyone go on it! Fun! So I am so excited to finally get to go and have fun and even better we are gonna go with some friends that I absolutely love. So watch out So Cal here I come.

Now I just have to survive the next week. :0)~~

P.S. No I am not taking the kids!!!!

No comments: