Monday, November 17, 2008

No Time to Slow Down

I seem to be in this place where happiness collides with insanity. I feel really happy with things yet I feel like I am on this crazy spiral that I can't seem to slow down. I guess as long as I can keep a sincere smile on my face I will do just fine.

I know I say this all the time, but honestly my kids and my friends really are my sanity now a days. They are the things that make my everyday ok, better than ok, they make it great. There is this part of me that loves the unsure feeling of where the next day will take me and another part of me that just wants to know how it will all turn out in the end.

So I spent yet another day out at the academy, today I was playing the the domestic violence scenario. It was seriously so much fun since a friend was playing my "boyfriend". It makes the bickering so much fun when it is someone you know. I am done out there for a few days and will go back for a half day on Friday. I think Friday they are going to let me practice dispatch, woohoo, practice for my future!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best Wishes! You are a real gogetter!

Hugs from Asia,
~ Sil in Corea