Monday, November 10, 2008

I Did It!!

I made myself proud yet again. I passed the dispatcher test for the police department. I actually scored in the 80th percentile for the whole state, yeah the whole entire state, it honestly feels really good. So the next step is the oral board interview which will be scheduled when the department is done making some supervisor changes, hopefully not too long.

Other than that I know I have been MIA for a little while. Things have gotten so busy and really stressful. I am trying to manage my emotions in one of the hardest times of my life. I am truly so thankful for my friends, without them I have no idea where I would be. The keep me sane and grounded and help me to remember that I am a really good person, sometimes you just need to know that you are a good person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself. Well done.