Saturday, November 29, 2008

Life's Little Suprises, And The Big Ones Too

Life is full of so many surprises...ones that make you laugh, ones that make you cry and some just leave you standing there completely dumbfounded. Last night brought a surprise that left me feeling all of the above. I laugh because with the ways things are going why not have one more crappy thing happen, cry because I am not totally sure how to fix it and dumbfounded because, well I was shocked. So where do you go when you are completely losing everything?? And what do you do when the reason that something so crappy happened is based on a situation that never should have been that way in the first place? When do people realize that you have to do for you children first and realize that you will get to them when you can? And honestly who does this shit to family? We are trying so hard to salvage something, just grasp one little thing, as it all falls apart... and yet we still can't catch a break. So I sit here, surprisingly with a smile, knowing that we will soar over this hurdle too. Plus where would crying get me anyway, no time for makeup running down my face today. Bring it on world, I am ready to take the next surprise head on!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wishing you luck in resolving life's issues. hoping things will be brighter quickly.