Thursday, November 20, 2008

No Time to Freak Out

So as I mentioned before I passed the test for the first department and I have scheduled my interview for December 8th. Well last night, after a very long and trying day I checked my email to find that I passed the test for the other department too. I was so excited and called to day to schedule the appointment for the interview. Imagine my surprise when the said I am scheduled for next Wednesday. I actually said to the lady om the phone, "That doesn't even give me time to be nervous!" She totally laughed. So things are going in the right direction and it is happening so fast now. Part of me wants to laugh and the other part of me just wants to cry.

So there you have it, I need to go shopping for something to wear. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Don't be nervous.