Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Latest

Wow it's been a while since I have even logged in...sorry!! I spent the majority of last week doing role playing at the police academy. It was so fun, but acting like a suicidal crazy women really does take an emotional toll after the 26th time. Fortunately they broke it up with a few building searches for me. So I finish my 4 day commitment, but apparently they love me out there and I have been asked to come back tomorrow. This week is the DUI and domestic violence, ha ha sounds fun!!!

So for the good news, I got the letter from the police department to make the test score official. Even better it included my invitation to the oral board interviews the beginning of December. Wow, I know I can't believe it is coming up so fast. I am so excited and scared all at the same time. Other then that I am waiting to hear back from the other department.

So there you have it my life wrapped up in two paragraphs! Hope you are all doing well and I will post again soon.

No comments: