Monday, December 8, 2008

You Forgot Something

So we are sitting down for lunch and Kylie asked her daddy to draw a picture of a dog for her. So Dave draws the head of a dog that honestly looked more like a rabbit. Not that I am really going to criticize, my looked like...well I really don't even know, but it wasn't a dog. He then passes the paper to Kylie and she says, "No daddy the whole body!" So my dear husband rolls his eyes and goes on to draw the rest of the body. He passes it to sweet Kylie yet again and she says' "You forgot something." Dave and I look at eachother across the table a bit concerned about what is going to come next. She takes her crayon and draws a little mark on the dog. We are trying soooo hard not to laugh hysterically while asking what that is that she drew. She replies, "It's where the doggie goes pee pee." So here you go look close to see the penis my daughter added to the drawing. Oh and I should add she also drew the "poop" coming from the butt too. Isn't she adorable?

No comments: