Sunday, December 28, 2008

Looking forward to 2009

So 2009 is only days away. I am so ready for this year to be over. So as I sit I was thinking about what 2009 has in store for me. Not a whole lot yet but here is my small list of what I have to look forward to.

-Dave and I celebrate our 5 year anniversary
-My birthday is on Superbowl Sunday
-I will be 29, this will be the last year of my 20's
-I WILL go skydiving sometime in 2009 (hopefully if the weather is right for my birthday)
-My first born hits the double digits
-I become a full time student taking 12 units at the JC (this up from the 3-6 I took this year)
-My youngest boy goes to kindergarten
-My baby goes to preschool, leaving me with all 4 kids in school

That is all I can think of right now, but yay I have some exciting things ahead. My goal is to get down south to visit my family. I planned to be there for New Years but that didn't pan out at all. So I went this whole year without a visit, except to Magic Mountain with my brother.

No comments: