Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goobye 2008

So my last post of the year, sadly I don't even have anything exciting to share. As tough as this year has been I know it has made me a stronger person, for that I am thankful. I am excited for all the things that 2009 have in store and for the surprises too. I think I really accomplished a lot in 2008. Mostly in the way of finding myself. This was the first year since I have become and mom and an adult, since I had my first child right after turning 19, that I have had time to focus on what I want to do and who I am. Going to school has showed me that I can succeed and helped me find a direction outside of being a mommy and a wife. As hard as it was not to get those jobs, I know that everything happens for a reason. I can't wait to share all the ups and downs that the next year of school has in store as well as the continued journey of trying to enter into my career.

I have to take a moment to thank my mother in law for all that she has done. She devoted her life this last year, more so than any other year, to allow me to do all that I have done in 2008. She based every moment around what I needed to do and put me and my family before herself. Suzanne you are the best, I love being the daughter you never had, and your support means more than I seem to have time to express on a daily basis. And my husband, I know we have had some really tough times, but we survived and I am going into 2009 looking at the glass half full, I love you!!

As for my children, I am a proud mommy, thankful for every moment I have had with my 4 babies. As I watch them grow from babies to little people I can't believe that every day I am succeeding as a parent, not alone but in my part of the job.

So to everyone reading this have a safe and happy new year. Thanks for sharing in my life drama and I will post again next year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wonderful grandkids are fun and easy to be with. They make my world go 'round. Thanks for the nice words and for being such an important part of my life. Happy 2009! -Mom