Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Holiday

Sorry for my absence, as you can imagine it has been a very busy month. So with the year coming to an end I thought I would sum up the year with a couple pics.

As an early Christmas gift Kylie adopted her own dolly. She named it Sarah.

We celebrated our two December birthdays, Dave's mom and his grandma.
Then Dave and I took Aiden and Kylie bowling. They were so funny and we had a great time.




Then we spent Christmas Eve with the family.




Christmas morning we had the boys, then they left after presents to spend time with their dad.




Then Dave and I spent Christmas night in San Francisco with Aiden and Kylie.



So there you have it, our holiday in photos. Only a few days left in 2008, I can only imagine what it has in store for us.

No comments: