Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My New Foundation

I take it one day at a time, putting each day together as I go, rebuilding the blocks....yet again! I always seem to make a good start, but haven't found the right combo for my foundation to be solid enough to hold the structure I am hoping to end up with in the long run. So for now I am taking the time, really planning out the foundation, the most solid approach possible. Making an effort to make this the last time I have to start over. Hoping this will be the time I come out with the dream I have been dreaming of for so long.

This has been the time more than anytime before when I have found out who my friends are. For that I am so thankful...they have held me together when I have fallen apart, making me stronger with each day that goes by....Thank You!!!

No comments: