Monday, April 5, 2010

My New Love

A change in my life has occurred and I am loving it. The man I have been with for almost 8 months has turned out to be more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I love that I am in love again, something I feared I may have become to jaded to do. The relationship took time compared to what I had in the past, baby steps as he would say.

In my last post I talked about us being "just friends" and he is no doubt on of my best friends. In the past relationships have gone from hello to I love you in a matter of weeks. Jeremiah made me work for the I love you and 6 months to the day from when we met he said those three words every girl loves to hear. And for those of you who know that I rush to the aisle, have no fear....although this is definitely a man I could see getting married to and growing old with, there is no rush to the alter anytime soon. My thought is that all the work and the time put into this one may actually build a long and lasting relationship.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Think twice...THINK TWICE about this guy.

Just a warning!

Mom of 4 said...

Oh really is that because you have some amazing insight I NEED to know, or because it would kill you to think anything positive could ever happen to anyone but you?

Anonymous said...

So how'd it all turn out? I tried to warn you..... It's too bad you went and did all those special things for him, things he really didn't appreciate. He used you because you cared about him. I could've told you so, but you had to go and be a smart ass in that response of yours.

Do yourself a huge favor. Think about your kids and make them your priority. Chasing love isn't natural. Better luck next time but make sure you do your research on the next guy... cuz this last one was all BAD.